Immaculately presented & deceptively large country villa located in a rural setting, yet within walking distance to the popular village of Sayalonga and its many amenities.
This property has accommodation of approx. 360m2 which is distributed over two floors the main house on the upper ground floor comprises of a gated terrace with covered porch to the main door which opens into a hallway. There are three double bedrooms (the principle bedroom benefits from an en suite bathroom with spa bath and walk-in wardrobe), a single bedroom and a bathroom. The fully fitted kitchen/diner has a useful pantry and the large living/dining room has doors opening out to a further covered balcony terrace which enjoys views to the village and across the valley to the countryside & mountain ranges. In addition there is a utility room accessed from the balcony terrace.
On the lower ground floor is a very large party room with kitchen, living & dining areas with an open feature fireplace and a single bedroom & shower room ~ this all could easily be converted into an independent apartment to generate an income through holiday lettings or as a granny flat.
The property benefits from double-glazed windows, air conditioning & heating and the bathrooms have under-floor heating. It is very evident that the house has been built to a high standard with the use of quality materials and is presented in an excellent decorative condition.
A gated entrance & imprinted driveway leads down to parking space and the garage with large store room which can house 3 cars. To the side of the house is a sun terrace with inset 8m x 4m swimming pool and plenty of areas to relax and enjoy the glorious Andalusian climate. The house sits on a plot of approx. 4,900m2 with land that has a variety of fruit trees including fig, avocados, orange, lemon, cherry, apricot trees to name but a few.
A super property in a beautiful location, enjoying a rural setting yet having the convenience of the village within walking distance.
- Ample parking Water deposit
- Covered entrance porch
- Gated plot with variety of fruit trees
- Hall Apartment: Single bedroom
- High quality build & material
- Irrigation system South-west facing orientation
- Large balcony terrace
- Large garage & store room
- Main house: 3 Double bedrooms (one with en suite bathroom)
- Marvellous views
- Open fireplace Juliette balcony
- Shower room
- Single bedroom 2 Bathrooms
- Spacious living room & kitchen Air conditioning & heating
- Spacious open plan living room with dining area Fully-fitted kitchen with pantry
- Swimming pool with terrace BBQ area with bread/pizza oven
- Under-floor heating in the bathrooms Double-glazed windows
- Utility room
- Walk-in wardrobe
- Walking distance to the village